At Clinical Associates, we look to hire the best medical and administrative professionals in the industry - professionals with a dedication to caring for others. We offer a congenial work environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
To be considered for employment, please email your resume to email@example.com. If you do not have a resume you may complete the Employment Application found on this page. You may also send your resume or employment application by fax or mail.
Our Fax Number: 410-494-1678
Our Mailing Address:
Attention Human Resources
515 Fairmount Ave. suite 400
Towson, Maryland 21286
Clinical Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Discrimination against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, or any other means is strictly prohibited by law, statutes and regulations, and will not be tolerated by the company.
Practice Operations Support Coordinator
Seeking a highly motivated, detail and goal oriented individual with a background in healthcare administration and database software to provide support to community based multi-specialty physician practice in Towson area. This is a full-time exempt position reporting to the Director of Practice Operations.
The compensation package includes generous vacation, holidays, health and dental, life insurance, long term disability and 401(k).
Major areas of responsibilities include:
- IT liaison with the outsourced billing and IT vendor; troubleshooting system and software issues
- Implementation of new software and related processes
- Development of training materials and training staff and physicians on systems
- Database reporting
- Maintenance of the Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Electronic Practice Management (EPM) systems software
- Assist in managing external interfaces to the EMR system such as labs, hospitals, radiology, patient portal, etc.
- Assist in developing and organizing materials for meetings and presentations.
- Order hardware
- Ability to accomplish work independently and pro-actively, while working well with the team
- Fluent in Standard English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct direct, continual and timely communications with internal staff, physicians, management personnel and various external constituencies including vendors and billing and IT service personnel requires exceptional personal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Information Systems or related field preferred. Will consider non-degreed candidates with significant relevant experience.
- Strong working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database software with aptitude to learn new applications
- Ability to travel frequently and efficiently between sites in the Baltimore area
- Excellent presentation skills
- Training experience
- Experience on the NextGen software a plus but not required.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants who do not submit a cover letter and salary requirements will not be considered for the position.