Clinical Associates P.A. was founded in 1972 in Baltimore by four physicians seeking to create a modern patient-focused medical practice. From our first office at 1134 York Road staffed by six employees, we've grown to more than 60 physicians, specialists, and health care providers and 200 support staff in 11 locations in Baltimore County and Baltimore City. Today, we serve more than 219,000 patients annually, and our physicians and specialists have admitting rights to 20 health care facilities in Baltimore City and Baltimore County.
Clinical Associates is governed by an Executive Committee consisting of Dr. Gary Manko (Chief Medical Officer), Mr. Mike Foster (Chief Operating officer), Dr. Ronald Sher (Secretary), Dr. James Corkum (Gastroenterology), Dr. Albert Deloskey (Internist), Dr. Craig Gold (Internist), Dr. Mini Panikar (Internist), Dr. Richard Scholz (Ophthalmologist), and Dr. Stuart Silver (Psychiatrist).
In 2009, Clinical Associates was purchased by LifeBridge Health.
For additional information about Clinical Associates, please contact (410) 526-7800 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this Section: